Saturday, May 1, 2010

life is hard

I think i had wrote things about this before,
Actually I'm happy with my life, but there must be time
when you're so down, you feel like you're isolated,
not supported, and not trusted by people around you.
That's what i feel right now.

I just don't have any idea how people got stuck into the same routine and things,
Well I'll tell you guys how hard i struggle on this educatinal thing,
First, I was really into medical studies, where I surely want to be a doctor,
My uncle, who's now work as a doctor, gave me a chance to go to China to take a look at the university he recommended, well that was last year,
As time goes by, I've made up my mind that I don't want to be a doctor anymore,
to be a doctor suppose to be my dream since I was a little child,
Yeah, and just as time goes by, as I learn more and as I'm getting more mature,
I decide myself to go into business,
some of the reasons are:

1. When you're becoming a doctor you need more money, more time to study
2. There are times I hate biology
3. I know it's hard for my parents to pay the fees
4. Almost everything (including doctor) doing business, right ?
5. My teacher said so
6. My heart wants to

I'm just really sure that I'm into business,
I, by myself seek for scholarship, good universities, and else
My mother DOESN'T EVEN CARE A BIT! really it sucks actually,
when you're trying so hard, but even the one you love don't trust any of your plan.
Yesterday, I saw a good signal from my mom, as she wants to go with me to an education agent in Pluit Junction, as what i had recommend.
FINE.
I was really excited, I got home earlier, prepare myself, go with smile on my face,
but in fact I'm not really happy though,
I got a lot of distraction, people push me to do "this" or "that",
I know they want the best for me,
I know they want be to me a better person,
I know they want me to be successful,
They're giving advice, that's qite logical actually for me to finish my HIGH SCHOOL in Indonesia first.
But, how can they don't trust me that i can make my best??
Why don't they see it from the good side?
Why do they always seek for a hole to let me down?
Life is hard, and it can't always be fair,
I just can be grateful there are people who are still care about me,
but please don't let me down, sometime you need to put a little trust, can't you guys ? *I said this words to those people especially my mom who can't never ever trust me.
I just can pray that everything is going to be fine
and God will lead me to become a better someone,
on PERFECT place, time, and way.
GOD BLESSES be with you :D :D :D

-Our Life depends on Him, and it always stay that way,

No comments:

Post a Comment